Florida CAM Pre-Licensing Options and Course Differences
We offer several different methods of delivering the CAM 18 Hour Pre-Licensing Course to our clients which are based totally on the type of learning you feel works best for you. Each product is registered and approved by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation and will get you to your goal in the same fashion.
Florida CAM CAM Pre-Licensing In-person
Special teaching skills are required for adult learners and the professionals at Florida CAM Courses utilizes several innovative techniques to make the classroom experience fun, exciting and challenging for our students. Our most popular classroom experience is the Florida CAM Pre-licensure Course which is held monthly. The course features 50 minute blocks of informative conversation, debate and practical exercises. Frequent breaks are given to allow our students to maintain focus on the large volume of information being passed to them. Instructors teach with a sense of humor and compassion for the adult learner. Tuition: $300 - $320 - Click here to register for the Florida CAM License In-person Course.
Florida CAM Pre-Licensing Online
- Online Cam Pre-Licensing Course: Most everything from our highly acclaimed CAM Course seminar is included in the CAM Pre-licensing online course. If you like to self study and be in control of the amount of study time, then this is a method for you. The course material has all the information you need to prepare for the Florida CAM exam. Students must successfully complete the Pre-license test and score an overall average of 75% in order to be qualified to apply for the Florida CAM license. There is no instructor involvement in this method. You will have access to the Pre-Licensing Course for 12 months from the date you register for the session. Includes: Downloadable Course book material by section, instructional slides, audio and video presentations, handout material, section quizzes, course evaluation form (all material is to be downloaded). Tuition: $219.00 - Click here to purchase Florida CAM License Online Course.
- 18 Hour CAM Pre-Licensing Course Online - PLUS: Most everything from our highly acclaimed CAM Course seminar is included in the CAM Pre-licensing plus online course. If you like to self study and be in control of the amount of study time, then this is a method for you. The course material has all the information you need to prepare for the Florida CAM exam. PLUS we provide (shipped Priority Mail) the CAM course material in a printed notebook AND a exam study guide with 100 likely Florida CAM exam questions all delivered to you at your location. Students must successfully complete the Pre-licensing test and score an overall average of 75% in order to be qualified to apply for the Florida CAM license. There is no instructor involvement in this method. Includes the following online within the course: Coursebook material by section (downloadable), instructional slides, audio and video presentations, handout material, section quizzes, course evaluation form, 3 Ring Binder of printed curriculum material and our Study Guide booklet. Tuition: $254.99 - Click here to purchase Florida CAM License Online PLUS Course.
Florida CAM Pre-Licensing by Correspondence
- Simple CAM Pre-Licensing Correspondence Course: We send you the course book and additional material and you work at your own pace to read through the 157 page course material book and take an open book, open note and internet research related test. There is no instructor involvement in this course but if you have some familiarity with association management, you should do fine. Passing score on the pre-licensing exam (included) is 75%. No instructor involvement. Tuition: $239.00 - Click here to purchase Florida CAM License Correspondence Course.
- Correspondence Pre-Licensing “Pro” Package: Same as above but a special extra great package for the serious CAM student. EVERYTHING you need to get ready for the Florida CAM test. The bundle includes the CAM pre-licensing course and our very popular Cam exam study guide PLUS our CAM material on CD (a super extra value) and several additional in-course lessons to help you achieve greatness! No instructor involvement. Tuition: $269.00 - Click here to purchase Florida CAM License Pro Package.
- Correspondence Pre-Licensing “Pro Ultimate” Package: All the material included above plus an automatic registration to our very popular CAM Exam Prep recorded webinar. Students increase their chance of State exam passage by 6% by taking this course. You should take the Cam Exam Prep Webinar after PASSING the Pre-Licensing Course. No instructor involvement. Tuition: $299.00 - Click here to purchase Florida CAM License Pro Ultimate package.
Other Community Management Courses offered by Florida CAM Courses
Continuing Education for Licensed CAMs
Today’s busy Community Manager sometimes finds it difficult to sit through a four, six or eight hour classroom presentation. Florida CAM Courses has assembled many fun, new Cam Council approved courses to help you meet your CEU requirements. With the current price of gasoline, time constraints and demand for your presence on-site, it makes sense to participate in our carefully thought out, easy to get through topical correspondence courses.
To view our current approved continuing education (CEU) courses click here.
Business & Non-Credit Courses
We offer a variety of non-credit courses that would be perfect for administrative professionals, maintenance technicians or business owners looking to expand their knowledge regarding many different aspects of the business world. Limited time: Get up to 50% off when you buy the course for a friend or colleague this month.
To view our available courses click here.
CPO- Certified Pool Operator
Each student receives 14-16 hours of instruction by our Certified Instructor, Bob Begley, who has been specifically trained and certified to communicate the basic skills necessary to operate a pool or spa facility by the National Swimming Pool Foundation. Tuition to our In-person CPO Course is $315. The next class has been scheduled for 4/3/19 - 4/4/19.