CAM License - Florida
How To Get A CAM License In Florida
A CAM license in Florida is a process that qualifies property managers to operate as licensed Community Association Managers by the state of Florida. Here is how to get licensed to operate as a CAM in Florida:
- Register for Florida CAM pre-licensing classes
[In-person Florida CAM Course | Online Florida CAM Course | Self-study Florida CAM Course]
- Complete the Florida CAM Pre-License coursework
- Pass the final Florida CAM Pre-License Exam
- Receive Florida CAM license Certificate of Completion
- Apply for Florida state CAM License exam with Certificate of Completion from your Florida CAM classes
- Complete fingerprinting (available on site with us if needed)
- Schedule and pass your Florida CAM License state exam on Pearsonvue
Pick Your Cam License Course
Enroll for Florida CAM License
or use our form below to learn more from a real human.
Official Florida CAM Course Information
We're the most experienced and well-practiced property managers in the business. Ask us anything.